Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Casa Liberica: Product Launching

Casa Liberica


Good Evening guys!

As the days passed and as my deadline on the product launching comes near. It is time to make flyers!

Hooray! I have now my front cover. :) This needs some editing though and I think I need to make one more design. A much more simpler version. What do you think guys?:)


P.S

Please do help me spread the word. Let us help, save and relive the coffee industry here in the Philippines. Our beans have so much to offer.

I remember my grandmother who used to buy these in our province and then take it to Canada and share it with her friends.


They sure love this stuff. From its aroma to its taste. I am very sure you will never go wrong.




Try our very own Casa Liberica 100% Pure Roasted Coffee Beans. From the producers of the finest coffee beans in the Philippines, Lipa, Batangas.  Our beans will give you what you deserve and give you what you are looking for, and that is "Satisfaction".

For inquiries or orders, feel free to send me an email at casalibericaphils@gmail.com
We will respond as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More